Are you confused about which products to use on your combination skin?
Choosing the proper products is going to determine if you're helping or hindering your skin.
Here are some helpful tips and suggestions for you and your combination skin that may help.
- Only wash your face twice a day (morning & Evening).
- Avoid using hot water.
- Do NOT skip moisturizer.
- Steer clear of pore-clogging products.
- Be gentle when exfoliating.
- Do NOT overuse products, its counterproductive.
- Choose products formulated for combination, oily skin.
- Avoid cleansing brushes, they stimulate oil production.
- Use oil-free makeup.
- Practice managing stress and reduce whenever possible.
If you are still unsure on choosing products, feel free to comment below or message me for more help. I am a Licensed Esthetician and am always willing to help those on their skin care journey.
I also offer up to 5 samples of my vegan skincare collection for only $2.99.
Order your customized sample kit today!
I wish you all the best on your skin care journey. Fell free to reach out to me should you have any questions. Comment below or message me.