I get asked about this all the time, all the time...hahaha
So I though I'd post the Daily Skin Care Steps here, this way everyone can always access it :)
Keep in mind this is a general guideline. Somethings could be modified based on each persons skin type, their skin concerns/problems and their goals. You can always contact us if you would like to customize a skin care regimen using our amazing skin care products.
- Cleanse once with a gel, cream, or foaming face cleanser
- Apply Toner
- Apply skin protecting serum
- Apply Moisturizer and allow a minute or so to absorb in the skin
- Apply Sunscreen and allow a minute or so to absorb into skin
- Apply makeup, if you wear any
Exfoliate 2 - 3 times per week.
Do NOT use harsh scrubs such as apricot scrubs, etc.
Masks should be done weekly for best results.
- Remove makeup, if you wear any
- Cleanse twice with a gel, cream or foaming cleanser.
- Apply Toner using cotton round to remove residual makeup and debris, be sure to get hairline.
- Apply Serum (to treat your skin concern(s)
- Apply Moisturizer. This may be the same moisturizer that you use in the morning if the directions say that the product is okay for morning and night use, or it may be a moisturizer specifically for nighttime.
I hope that you found this to be helpful and again you can always reach out to us if you would like more help via comment below or messaging.